Last Updated: July 13, 2021.
We do not store sensitive information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the cookies we use.
Interpretation & Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings definded under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Rally The Locals, located on 1009 – 190 Smith Street, Winnipeg R3C1J8, MB.
- Cookies: means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website: refers to Rally The Locals, accessible from https://rallythelocals.com
- You: means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The Use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
1. Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administrated by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
2. First – Party / Functionality Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administrated by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third – parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and trough the Website, and so on.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Edge web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftedge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookiesremove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookiesand-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can You find more information about Cookies:
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: Contact Us